Dr. Raymond Iglecia-Fernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Iglecia-Fernandez?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Iglecia-Fernandez?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 17th, 2013

An Outstanding Psychiatrist

I met Dr I (Dr Raymond F. Iglecia, MD) in 1982. He diagnosed me at end of my second appointment. As a military veteran, himself as well, he understood my circumstances and provided intense therapy with a very caring attitude, even while I was hospitalized. In 1995 he assisted in helping me to have my sister relocate from another state to Virginia. Since 1995 to date he's been taking care of my sister even though he is semi -retired. Every time I make an appointment via a phone message,within a day or two he will set up an appointment date and time. My sister never had to wait more then five minutes to see him. If I have any problem concerning my sister or myself, all I have to do is leave him a message and in a short period of time he gives me a response. It is now thirty-three years relying on Dr. I and I appreciate his outstanding service and dedication to his patients. Thank you Dr. I.

September 25th, 2017