A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Stanford University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Allen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Allen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Allen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.