A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Chung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Jeh Chung MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Chung practice?
- Dr. Raymond Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Chung practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.