A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Fernandez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Fernandez practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Neurologists.