A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Fernandez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Fernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Fernandez practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Neurologists.