A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Fernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Fernandez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fernandez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Fernandez practice?
Dr. Raymond Fernandez practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Neurologists.