Learn more about Dr. Raymond Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zimmerman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Zimmerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Zimmerman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Heart Murmurs
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zimmerman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Zimmerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Zimmerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Wheaton, IL and Geneva, IL.
See Merrillville Primary Care Doctors.