A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Zimmerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Zimmerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Zimmerman, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmerman graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Zimmerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Altoona Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Bon Secours Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Zimmerman MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Zimmerman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Zimmerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Zimmerman practices Family Medicine near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Primary Care Doctors.