A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Jean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Jean graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Jean has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond David Jean MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Jean practice?
- Dr. Raymond Jean has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Jean practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Plastic Surgeons and Bryn Mawr Surgeons.