A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Jeffers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Jeffers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Jeffers has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Jeffers MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Jeffers practice?
- Dr. Raymond Jeffers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Jeffers practices Internal Medicine near Collierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TN and Memphis, TN.
See Collierville Internists.