Learn more about Dr. Raymond Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Jones, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond DR Jones FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Raymond Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hollis Internists and Hollis Cardiologists.