A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Jones, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Jones has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond DR Jones FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond D. Jones practice?
- Dr. Raymond Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Jones practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hollis, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hollis Internists and Hollis Cardiologists.