Dr. Raymond Chung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Chung?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Chung?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 21st, 2016

Dr. Chung saved our son's life!

I may be biased; but he saved my sons' life after my son was diagnosed with MRSA and his kidneys shut down. Dr. Chung saw him immediately after our family doctor's office called him. We were told to check in and have Dr. Chung notified as soon as we arrived. Dr. Chung immediately sent our son to the ER upon seeing his hand. It was very bad. Dr. Chung had to make some 50/50 calls, and he was right on! Today, our son is graduating from Basic Training.

July 16th, 2015

Worth the wait at the facility

Upfront with diagnosis, prognosis and pain estimates. Dr. Chung was engaging and inspired confidence. My wrist is perfect. He also has a sense of humor.

March 27th, 2015

beware!!!

I saw Dr Chung and he performed surgery on me,when I got out of recovery I had a burning sensation in my arm and hand. He explained that everything was a success and normal feeling would take a couple of days,as it turns out he cut my Radial nerve during surgery and I had zero use if my arm,wrist or hand for over a year. When I talked to him at my follow up visit he informed me that"these things happen and I should get used to the fact that I may never have use of my hand again". He was defensive,dismissive and overall very pompous. I went to another ortho in town who eventually got me back use of my hand. STAY AWAY

April 10th, 2013

Excellent physician

Dr. Chung is a great doctor -- he listens to your concerns, never seems rushed, and is very caring. The front office staff is very organized and professional. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my scheduled appointment time, if at all. I will definitely return to Dr. Chung for any orthopedic issues.

February 6th, 2012

Waiting time to be seen has been as little as 5 minutes and as long as an hour.Very easy to talk to and explains conditions well. Tells you the Ys and the wherefores to help you make a decision.One time I felt my visit was rushed ...after waiting for an hour to be seen.Remembers who you are!

March 29th, 2017