A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wong, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 19 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance