Dr. Raymond Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Wong?

September 25th, 2014

Disappointing

I went to Dr. Wong as my OB after reading his great reviews. I was disappointed on many levels - my time with him was rushed - I gave my long history standing up while he wrote leaning against the wall. Then he went to check-in another patient. Then he came in to do the u/s, then left again to see another patient. Finally he came back to answer my questions. This was my first OB appointment with him, and thought I would at least get 15 minutes. I shook it off to him being busy. A week later, I found out online that one of my blood tests came back out of its range, and I called the office to see if there's anything I need to do. No one called me back. This experience was not how I want to spend the next 8 months, and for future pregnancies. NY Downtown is also the pits compared to Cornell and NYU. Needless to say, I have switched OBs.

December 4th, 2012

Love Dr Wong

He was the first GYN doctor whom I think very highly of . He delivered my first and he was so caring and patient with me. The c-section scar is hardly noticeable! Great bedside manners! I definitely will (if ever) have my future babies deliver by him.

July 1st, 2011

He is fantastic

Dr Wong is a wonderful doctor, attentive, knowledgeable and has great manners - please dont pay attention to the crazy reviewer here, she sounds like a mad woman. I have HPV and he has been nothing but great. He is down to earth, explains everything and anything in a very personable manner, he has a great sense of humor and speaks/relates to me like a human being which is very refreshing. He acknowledges my concerns, does him best to alleviate them, gives me honest, straight-forward advice on my care. He is the best OBGYN I have ever dealt with.

March 15th, 2011

Excellent Doctor

He is simply excellent. I cant ask for anyone more professional and patient. He delivered my son 7lbs and 11 after 27 hrs of labor. Everything went very smoothly and normal.

February 9th, 2011

stay away if you don't want to end up a c-section

I agree with last reviewer. similar things happened to me. very rude, and sarcastic. He said things to me that a professional should not. His words are still haunting me and my husband till this date. Stay away and choose someone else.

October 7th, 2010

This guy is amazing

Dr Wong just helped my wife deliver our 9.5lbs son. It was a long and challenging delivery and Dr Wong was incredible. He was there through it all, all night, all day and all night again. Superhuman, really. And right to the end he was professional and diligent and warm and caring.My wife and I highly recommend this doctor.

July 21st, 2010

Excellent Delivery

My overall experience with Dr. Wong during pregnancy and delivery was excellent. He provided me with all information and options regarding Advanced Maternal Age without pressuring me about my decisions.Dr. Wong has a warm bedside manner and facilitated an easy delivery. He is very good at what he does and it shows in the delivery room. I highly recommend him. Even my family was impressed.

May 12th, 2010

AWESOME

I cant believe Im writing a review for my ObGyn, but hes just that good. Ive been going to him for over five years and I actually look forward to seeing him each year. Hes a great doctor (very much in touch with recent meditations, etc.) and he has a very gentle and genuine personality. I happened on Dr. Wong during an emergency, otherwise I would have never considered going to a male ObGyn. I highly recommend him!

May 20th, 2017