A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond King Wong MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Wong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.