A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NorthBay Medical Center
- NorthBay Vaca Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond King Wong MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Raymond Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Wong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Cardiologists.