A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kania:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kania
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kania Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kania graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kania has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Edward Kania DO is a male General Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Kania practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kania has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Kania practices General Practice near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick General Practitioners.