A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kaplan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kaplan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Samuel Kaplan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kaplan has 7 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kaplan practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Moncks Corner, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists and Charleston Plastic Surgeons.