Raymond S Keller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 2nd, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Keller has been my Dr. for quite a number of years and I absolutely adore and respect him as my primary physician, He is concerned and thoughtful with his advice and is always available for questions and concerns. He is a wonderful, caring Dr. from the old school and I feel fortunate to be his patient. Thanks.

February 16th, 2012
A Dream Doctor
This is a doctor that we all wish we would find. I cannot think of enough superlatives to define him. He takes the time to talk and listen and gives a thorough examination and diagnosis and remedy. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!!!!

October 5th, 2011
A very knowledgeable and professional doctor
Dr. Keller has been taking care of my 80 year old mom and my 101 year old grandmother for several years. He knows I am very concerned about their health and he always takes good care of them. We are so appreciative of his time and prefessionalism. I tell you, I have been running around with my grandmom for many years as you could imagine going to specialitsts to look for her best care and we found it in Dr. Keller's practise for her pulmonology problems. From my experience with going to so many doctors in the past I Can tell you that doctors in New York City are very busy, but Dr. Keller is very different. As one review says here he calls you at home when you really need him and he checks up on you to see that you are okay. He asks questions and he explains everything. Doctors dont usually do this anymore, but Dr. Keller cares about his patients and he does. We have known him for many years now. He is a great and warm person, and a great doctor.

August 11th, 2011
Deroy Murdock - New York City
Dr. Keller is one of the very best physicians I ever have met. He spends lots of time with me -- 20 to 25 minutes per visit. He asks lots and lots of questions. "If you let a patient talk," he explained to me, "he will tell you what's wrong." He has treated me very well for asthma, makes prescriptions readily available in person and by phone, and even calls me at home to check on my progress. Dr. Keller is like an old fashioned country doctor, save for the fact that his office is just two blocks from the Empire State Building.

October 18th, 2010
Impressive
My entire family -1 goes to Dr. Keller. He has been my husbands Dr. for years. My Husband always talked about what a good Dr. he is. I started going to him and I made my parents go, as well. We are all very pleased with Dr. Keller. It is hard to find a doctor you can count on and who understands his patients.