inactive

Raymond J Keogh MD Patient Reviews

May 27th, 2016
Bad!
Dr Keogh was unable to treat me properly for a simple ear infection. I went to him 3 times in short period of time. I finally asked him for referral to an ear nose throat specialty group. I couldn't believe he REFUSED to write me one saying he was capable of treating it. Well after 3 times trying I disagreed and left his practice. I picked up my records and went to the ENT who cured me after one try and I've NEVER had another ear problem again! His wife runs the front desk and she is super, super rude. She thinks she's in charge. Who knows, maybe she COULD do a better job than this doctor. I was so upset I reported it to the American Medical Society and to the State. stay away!

August 7th, 2013
This Doctor has his wife working the front desk. She is totally rude and he cant control it. Not happy with his listening skills. Seems to place the insurance company before the patient. I left his practice.