A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Khoudary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Khoudary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoudary
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoudary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Khoudary, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoudary graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khoudary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Wyoming Valley Health Care Sys, Wilkes Barre, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Khoudary practice?
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary practices Allergy & Immunology near Plains, PA.