A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Khoudary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Khoudary is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khoudary
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khoudary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Khoudary, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoudary graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khoudary has 5 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Wyoming Valley Health Care Sys, Wilkes Barre, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Khoudary practice?
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raymond Khoudary practices Allergy & Immunology near Plains, PA.