Dr. Raymond Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kim?

Posted on March 9th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim's for many years. Last May Dr. Kim did a hip replacement for me and it went very well. Dr. Kim is a kind, compassionate person. My only complaint is not about Dr. Kim personally it is about his physician assistants. I found them condescending and lacking of compassion, polar opposites of Dr. Kim. I was told by one of them Dr. Kim was like Oz. and he needed to be protected and not bothered. I had decided I would not return to this practice and now I learned that Dr. Kim left as well.

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Dealing with his nurse and PA's are a nightmare. What a disappointment from a Dr. that came so highly recommended.

Posted on April 29th, 2016

Dr. Kim performed total knee replacements on both of my knees in 2015. I'm now able to walk my dog, ride my bike and work in the garden without pain. Skilled surgeon, caring individual. Highly recommend that anyone needing hip or knee surgery choose Dr. Kim.

Great Doctor...Overworked Staff

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kim is accesible, kind and clearly experienced. He is thorough and has a great bedside manner. However, his nurse Joyce and PA, Steve are both hard to get in contact with. It can take days to get an answer or resolution to a problem. They need to get this communication problem taken care of, it is impacting patient care.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

Dr. Kim is one of the most caring doctors I have ever been around. His bedside manner and compassion towards my mother during her difficult struggle after a prior hip surgery gone bad with another orthopedic surgeon not affiliated with colorado joint replacement. He was very confident that he could perform a successful revsion and he did.He is always willing to make time to to return calls and answer any questions. Dr. Kim is a class act and if you choose him as your surgeon consider yourself lucky that God put him in your.. path. Thank you Dr. Kim for an amazing experience and for helping my mom with such compassion

Raymond Kim, Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2009

I had my knee replaced by Dr. Kim. His expertise and advise on what type of knee to use was excellent. Two other members of my family outside Colorado have had knee replacements and their Dr.s did not use the advise that Dr. Kim gave me with subpar results. My surgery has been a great success and Dr. Kim is a truly caring individual that I was comfortable with and provided me with excellent post operation advice and care.

Posted on November 9th, 2017