A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Klug has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Klug MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Klug practice?
- Dr. Raymond Klug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Klug practices Sports Medicine and Sports Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Elmhurst, NY.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians and Los Alamitos Sports Medicine Doctors.