Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kobus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kobus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobus graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Kobus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Kobus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kobus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kobus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.