Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kobus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kobus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kobus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobus graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Kobus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Kobus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kobus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kobus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.