A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kobus is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kobus
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kobus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kobus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobus graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Kobus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Kobus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kobus has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Kobus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons and Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.