A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kobus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kobus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kobus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kobus graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kobus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Joseph Kobus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Kobus practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kobus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kobus practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.