inactive

Raymond Kostromin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 3rd, 2012
very caring-lisenned patiently to all of my problems-spent an hour with me even though my appt was only for 30minutes-he is the best

May 1st, 2011
The Best
I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis since the mid 1980's. When I moved to the Augusta area a little over 10 years ago, I was fearful that I wouldn't find a physician that had any knowledge of my illness, but I was fortunate enough to have Dr Kostromin assigned as my primary doctor. He is the most professional, thorough and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I have since moved out of the area and the saddest part of leaving is not having him as my doctor anymore. I HIGHLY recommend him for all your medical needs. You couldn't ask for better care.Thank you Dr. K. :-)

February 25th, 2011
Dr. Kostromin spent a great deal of time with me and answered all of my questions-will continue to go to the va