Dr. Raymond Kostromin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kostromin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kostromin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 4th, 2012

very caring-lisenned patiently to all of my problems-spent an hour with me even though my appt was only for 30minutes-he is the best

May 1st, 2011

The Best

I was diagnosed with sarcoidosis since the mid 1980's. When I moved to the Augusta area a little over 10 years ago, I was fearful that I wouldn't find a physician that had any knowledge of my illness, but I was fortunate enough to have Dr Kostromin assigned as my primary doctor. He is the most professional, thorough and compassionate doctor I have ever met. I have since moved out of the area and the saddest part of leaving is not having him as my doctor anymore. I HIGHLY recommend him for all your medical needs. You couldn't ask for better care.Thank you Dr. K. :-)

February 26th, 2011

Dr. Kostromin spent a great deal of time with me and answered all of my questions-will continue to go to the va

May 25th, 2014