Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Koval
Dr. Raymond Koval, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Elmhurst, NY. He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Koval is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, NYU Langone Medical Center and Nyu Hospitals Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Koval has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Raymond Koval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Cary Chapman
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
New York, NY 0.09 mi13
Dr. David Capiola
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0.15 mi11
Dr. Thomas Scilaris
New York, NY 0.15 mi24