Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Dennis Miller on Sep 26th, 2016

He's easy to talk to

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Sep 6th, 2016

I've been at of Dr. Kraynack for many years. He is very kindhearted and puts his patients first....he has fexible hours for working people and he makes time to see you when its,hard to find time to get into office for appt...and what's also nice is your whole day isn't spent sitting in an office waiting to be seen. The longest I've ever waited was ten mins..they are very promt with appts...I'll be a patient there till he retires!!!

Doctor show details Doctor
Aug 12th, 2016

Polite,warm,thorough physician.

patient show details patient
by angela wagner on Mar 25th, 2016

My whole family & i have been treated by dr.ray and hes always been a tremendous help, even when i couldnt afford to pay that day. Hes has always been there for us when we needed him. Hes a compassionate and caring doctor.

Mar 24th, 2016

Broke my back 3 years ago and he made sure my surgery was the last option sent me to pain management we have tried everything he truly cares about his patient's

by Pam on Oct 8th, 2015

Rude office staff. Spends time with you only if your a girl and you go in wearing barely only clothes. His bedside manner is horrible. I was able to obtain Adderall and Xanax by answering five questions. More interested in if I was interested in going for a drink with him. I can bet shortly he will be locked up just like drug addicted friend/buisness partner Dr. Steph Tarapchak.

Dr Raymond Kraynak show details Dr Raymond Kraynak
by Cindy M. on Apr 1st, 2015 on doctor.com

I have been a patient of Dr Ray 's for approximately 2 years. I feel he is a wonderful, caring, compassionate and dedicated man who makes his patients ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Dr. Kraynak cares about his patients. show details Dr. Kraynak cares about his patients.
by Riley on Dec 21st, 2014

Dr. Kraynak is one of the best doctor's I have ever met. He is kind and takes the time to hear what his patients have to say. He goes above and beyound for all patients. The negative remarks are made by people seeking a quick fix. Dr. Kraynak is thorough when reviewing your symptoms. His knowledge and expertise will help you discover what is causing your symptoms. He is there for you 7 days a week. Dr. Kraynak goal is to help cure your symptoms and not just write a prescription to masked them. He always has an upbeat personality. He is a true down to earth professional. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Kraynak's not so bad! show details Dr. Kraynak's not so bad!
Sep 18th, 2012

He is very fast and doesn't waste time. He's very good for urgent care, like sore throats, earaches, etc. He diagnoses quickly and (in my experience) accurately. He always says "If this medicine doesn't cure you, call me." I don't feel he's the right Dr. for chronic conditions that require more time and attention during a visit.

Jul 18th, 2012

Rude, incompetent secretaries who are unable to do their jobs appropriately. You will wait for an hour, only to see the doctor for 3 minutes. He gets you in and out. All he cares about is your money. The only reason he is in business is because he is one of the only doctors in the area.

Jul 8th, 2012

Interested in getting insurance info more than my health.