Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kurker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kurker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kurker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kurker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurker graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kurker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Kurker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Kurker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kurker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kurker practices Family Medicine near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See South Windsor Primary Care Doctors.