A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kurker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kurker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kurker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurker graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kurker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Kurker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Kurker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kurker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Kurker practices Family Medicine near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See South Windsor Primary Care Doctors.