Learn more about Dr. Raymond Kurker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Kurker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kurker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kurker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Kurker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurker graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kurker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Kurker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Kurker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Kurker has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Kurker practices Family Medicine near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Family Physicians.