Dr. Raymond Kurker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kurker?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Kurker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016

Not to sure how professional it is to forget to put your patient on hold and you report to your colleague that the mess is on the phone again. It was very hurtful especially after I just got done saying how nice and understanding you were. I had a problem and thought that's why you guys were there to help patients. I have lost all respect for you. Nothing like hurting an elderly lady's day with your rude and very unprofessional comment. Have a pleasant day.

April 22nd, 2016

I called because my inhaler wasn't working properly. informed person on the phone & was told someone would get back to me by 5pm. It was 930am, explained I was having medical issue & needed it, could she talk to someone & told me no...I would have to wait. Very upset with the staff. I'm sitting all day in distress waiting to have an inhaler called into a pharmacy!

March 10th, 2016

prescriptions

Phoned in prescription to the office because my insurance changed their primary Pharmacy. Still waiting on Prescription after about 4 days. Apparently, the staff can't handle it. If you don't like the staff. don't worry. The staff will change on your next visit.

August 20th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I've seen Dr. Kurker a few times this past year, and have always gone to him in the past as well. He has a great bedside manner, always takes the time to ask me how my family is doing and how things are going. He's always been great at diagnosing what's wrong with me and his treatment recommendations have always worked for me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

August 16th, 2015

Great and caring MD

I have been looking for a physician like this for a long time and I am very pleased with my care.

June 7th, 2015

I've been seen most recently by the APRN. I liked her and was happy to have found someone in the area I liked after Dianne left. Now I'm told she's gone too. This doctor should stop yelling at his staff in front of everyone and treating people like he's better than them. Maybe he'd get staff to stay. I won't go back.

August 27th, 2014

Bad practice

Doctors office does not call in important prescriptions when needed especially before the weekend. The doctor never call back when you want results for tests. I've called four days in a row and they say I will get a call back from the doctor... I'm STILL waiting!

March 23rd, 2014

Very unprofessional office. The office can not keep staff, let alone providers. I was recently called to reschedule my follow up appointment because my doctor is no longer there. I've had enough. I have seen 7 providers leave in my years at the practice. Now it is time for me to move on.

July 30th, 2013

Bad experience

This is a review of the office itself, not of Dr. Kurker. I have been going to this office since I was born, but recently I have been having problems with them. My doctor, Dr. Lazarz left the practice and I have only been able to get appointments with the Physician Assistants. I have been having problems with my stomach for a few months now, and several tests have been ordered. A week ago, I had a CT scan, and I am still waiting to hear the results. I called yesterday to request copies of my tests, and they said the doctor would call that day. No one has called me yet. Also, the last few times I called the office back about results, the staff act like they are in a hurry to get me off the phone. Time to find a new doctor.

June 21st, 2011

The office staff is extremely rude and incompitent. They treat people like garbage. If you can actually get to see the Dr rather than a PA, you should play the lottery because you've beaten the odds!

May 19th, 2009

Excellant Doctor

Dr Kurker is an awesome doctor. very helpful, easy going, and he listens to you.

August 31st, 2017