Overall Review

3.4

April 22nd, 2016
I called because my inhaler wasn't working properly. informed person on the phone & was told someone would get back to me by 5pm. It was 930am, explained I was having medical issue & needed it, could she talk to someone & told me no...I would have to wait. Very upset with the staff. I'm sitting all day in distress waiting to have an inhaler called into a pharmacy!

March 10th, 2016
prescriptions
Phoned in prescription to the office because my insurance changed their primary Pharmacy. Still waiting on Prescription after about 4 days. Apparently, the staff can't handle it. If you don't like the staff. don't worry. The staff will change on your next visit.

August 20th, 2015
Great Doctor!
I've seen Dr. Kurker a few times this past year, and have always gone to him in the past as well. He has a great bedside manner, always takes the time to ask me how my family is doing and how things are going. He's always been great at diagnosing what's wrong with me and his treatment recommendations have always worked for me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

August 16th, 2015
Great and caring MD
I have been looking for a physician like this for a long time and I am very pleased with my care.

June 7th, 2015
I've been seen most recently by the APRN. I liked her and was happy to have found someone in the area I liked after Dianne left. Now I'm told she's gone too. This doctor should stop yelling at his staff in front of everyone and treating people like he's better than them. Maybe he'd get staff to stay. I won't go back.

August 27th, 2014
Bad practice
Doctors office does not call in important prescriptions when needed especially before the weekend. The doctor never call back when you want results for tests. I've called four days in a row and they say I will get a call back from the doctor... I'm STILL waiting!

March 23rd, 2014
Very unprofessional office. The office can not keep staff, let alone providers. I was recently called to reschedule my follow up appointment because my doctor is no longer there. I've had enough. I have seen 7 providers leave in my years at the practice. Now it is time for me to move on.

July 30th, 2013
Bad experience
This is a review of the office itself, not of Dr. Kurker. I have been going to this office since I was born, but recently I have been having problems with them. My doctor, Dr. Lazarz left the practice and I have only been able to get appointments with the Physician Assistants. I have been having problems with my stomach for a few months now, and several tests have been ordered. A week ago, I had a CT scan, and I am still waiting to hear the results. I called yesterday to request copies of my tests, and they said the doctor would call that day. No one has called me yet. Also, the last few times I called the office back about results, the staff act like they are in a hurry to get me off the phone. Time to find a new doctor.

June 21st, 2011
The office staff is extremely rude and incompitent. They treat people like garbage. If you can actually get to see the Dr rather than a PA, you should play the lottery because you've beaten the odds!

May 19th, 2009
Excellant Doctor
Dr Kurker is an awesome doctor. very helpful, easy going, and he listens to you.