Dr. Raymond Duncan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Duncan?

March 22nd, 2017

Goes the extra mile

Experienced doctor who doesn't over diagnose or over prescribed medications. Efficient and caring MD who will get to the bottom of your children's medical issues.

May 23rd, 2016

He is very condescending when he speaks to adults and children alike. The only reason his office is even alright is because of his extremely nice staff.

January 27th, 2016

Great Dr.

Dr. Duncan is the best. He has gone above & beyond for my kids.

September 1st, 2012

Dr. Duncan is very well educated,attends conferences and is up to date on medications and treatment for children with ADHD and Learning Disabilities. He takes his time with you and your child; explains everything with great detail and makes sure you understand what he is saying or explaining. We are very fortunate to have him for a pediatrician

October 4th, 2011

Great Pediatrician!

We have been taking our daughter to Dr Duncan ever since she was born. He is truly a caring doctor who spends the time with the patient, and parent. We feel very lucky to have our child in the care of this doctor. We have no limitations with regards to insurance and therefore could go to anyone. This is the doctor for our family. Did I mention what an overall nice human being he is along with his amazing skills as a doc?

June 17th, 2011

Best Children's Doctor in Naples Floirda

Dr. Duncan is an amazing doctor. My daughter loves him, staff is so kind & of course they have a jar of stickers, which reminds me of my doctor from up North!They have two areas for the well visits & sick visits :(, so the germs are not spreading.We are so blessed to have such a great doctor!! Plus they give you a book to organize all your visits from birth to date & informational brochures on your questions & concerns!Hope this helps!!!

June 3rd, 2011

Another old timer

Both of my children were patients of Dr. Duncan, and although my grandchildren do not live in Naples, they also have seen Dr. Duncan occasionally when they are in town and in need. He's the only doctor we've ever had that I trust completely. He is thorough and an excellent diagnostician. I have asked several nurses over the years who they have for their kids. Many say Dr. Duncan, and even those who use other pediatricians have said that if their kids were really sick, they'd go to Dr. Duncan.

May 15th, 2011

Love Dr Duncan!

March 9th, 2011

rude,over medications

the customer service rude so fake trying to be nice but they are not,always change schedule without let the patient know, not until they miss the appointment.over medications I am really not happy its hard just to ask question to the nurse they never get back with you.I am not recommending him specially his staff to anybody.waiting room very dirty.

October 8th, 2010

Excellent Pediatrician

I would highly recommend Dr. Duncan and his staff. Dr. Duncan extends great care in seeing to the well being of his patient and thier family. On one occasion, when our child was ill, he met us at his office on a Saturday in lieu of having to wait in an ER room. Dr. Duncan has an excellent bedside manner, and provides health education material at each visit. The receptionists are wonderful to speak with and will do everything they can to accomodate. I would highly recommend.

January 29th, 2010

I am basing my rating on the care my daughters received from Dr. Duncan when he was their pediatrician....I feel 4 stars are still just as great only gets better and you cant perfect perfect!!

January 14th, 2009

You Asked for it...

My relationship with Dr.Duncan and his office started in 1970.That's a long time, yes.I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren.They are ALL patients of Dr. R. Duncan. I would not have it any other way.There are doctors, then there are DOCTORS...Dr.Raymond Duncan excels far beyond your expectations in ALL areas. My fondest memories when my children were infants was the time spent in the office during our visits,his patience,offering of education and knowledge on parenting, babies AND letting you know it's not only about the children,that we as parents count too and his compassion in his work stands out! We LOVE you Doctor Duncan!!!