A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Garcia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Garcia, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor - Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lloyd Garcia MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Raymond Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Garcia practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Dermatologists and Irving Pathologists.