A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond L Jones DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Jones practice?
- Dr. Raymond Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Jones practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.