Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia