Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Sherman
Dr. Raymond Sherman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sherman is affiliated with New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center, NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. Dr. Sherman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Sherman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Sherman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Hooman Yaghoobzadeh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Morton Coleman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
New York, NY 0 mi50
Dr. Julian Decter
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
New York, NY 0 mi47