A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sherman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sherman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Lionel Sherman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Sherman practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.