A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lai, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Lai DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lai practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.