A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lai, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Lai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Lai DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lai practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Lai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.