A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Bradenton.
Dr. Laird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Laird DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Laird practice?
- Dr. Raymond Laird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Laird practices Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.