Learn more about Dr. Raymond Laird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Laird, Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laird
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laird Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Anal Itching (Pruritus Ani)
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Femoral Hernia
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Laird graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Bradenton.
Dr. Laird has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Laird DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Laird practice?
- Dr. Raymond Laird has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Laird practices Surgery near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI.
See Canton Surgeons.