Dr. Raymond Lance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Lance?

October 11th, 2017

"A Doctor's Doc"

It is so special to find a really good Doctor like Dr Lance. He is highly skilled in general urologic surgery, and has extensive experience in robotic surgery. He has an empathetic concerned bedside manner and a thorough knowledge of his field. He has operated on me for bladder and prostate cancer carefully explaining at each step the risks and benefits.Then informing me promptly of the path results as they became available. He is "a Doctor's Doc". Franklin Browne MD FACP

March 6th, 2013

Dr. Lance spent time with me explaining the Ct scan results and showing me the pictures. He has a caring manner and excellent skills. I recommend him to anyone needing a urologist and feel fortunate to be his patient.

March 29th, 2012

Missing Dr. Lance in Anchorage, AK

While in Anchorage, Dr. Lance treated my sister in her fight with kidney cancer. In reading the other reviews posted here, I'm glad to know that our family isn't the only group that thinks he's the best. We were very grateful for his caring and compasion for our sister and our family. We truly believe that because of Dr. Lance's knowledge and skills that we were blessed to our sister for 6+ years rather than the 6 months as we were told when she was first diganosed. We miss Dr. Lance here but know that he is helping with his research so that maybe someday soon there will be a better treatment for kidney cancer. Dr. Lance is the BEST!!!

November 17th, 2011

A#1

A #1 doctor who cares about his patients!

April 18th, 2011

Dr. Raymond Lance is the best!

My husband has been seeing Dr. Lance since 2007 when he removed a Bosnac III cyst. Dr. Lance has a wonderful bedside manner, easy to understand, willing to listen to your every question. You're not just a chart to him, you are a person, and he considers your family people as well. We can't say enough good things about him!

February 10th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Lance saved my life. He is a wonderful, caring Doctor. He is that special person who has a true calling to be a Doctor.

September 20th, 2008

Great Doctor

Dr. Lance is a great doctor. He is very knowledgable and up to date in the latest cancer treatments. His caring and compasion for his patients is like none I've ever been associated with.

June 23rd, 2017