A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Landes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Landes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Landes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Landes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Landes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Voss Landes MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond V. Landes practice?
- Dr. Raymond Landes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Landes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Lake Orion, MI.