A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Landes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Landes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Landes, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa
Education & Awards
Dr. Landes graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Landes has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond V. Landes practice?
Dr. Raymond Landes practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Lake Orion, MI.