Dr. Raymond Landes, MD
Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum), Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horriable Horriable Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Pamela A. on Dec 10th, 2013

I had a Thrombose hemorrhoid that needed to be removed. My doctors office made the appointment for me. I was his first patient of the day and he kept me waiting 45 minutes. Came into the room, looked at me and said it had to be removed. (I needed two stitches it was so large) After he removed the hemorrhoid he told me "you can take a sits bath if you want, I don't care". I asked him if I could go to work the next day and he said "sure, you'll be fine" He then told me that he doesn't prescribe pain meds and that I could take motrin or tylenol if I wanted. He left and I never seen him again. The nurse came into the room, told me to get dressed and threw some gause on the table and told me "Here, you might need these". I didn't see her again either. Once the numbing wore off I was in such great pain! Not only could I not go to work the next day, I could hardly walk! He never gave any after care instructions! I had to look on the internet to see how to care for my wound! He was crass, uncaring and had no sympathy or compassion what so ever! Never again, nor will I ever recommend anyone to him!!

|  life saver  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

Awesome Awesome doctor, he is honestly the best.I am still here because of Dr Landes he saved my life. He truley puts 100% effort on the work that he does and he truley cares about you. GREAT DOCTOR!

|  Saved my life!  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Landes after perforating my colon and a colectomy was recommended. I can't tell you how good I finally feel after having suffered for over 6 months with pain that no other doctor could diagnose. He spent time with me and answered all of my questions. His follow-up care was top notch. I was in pretty bad shape, and dr. Landes literally saved my live.

|  The Best  |  show details
Dec 21st, 2011

Dr. Landes saved my life ... period ... need I say more????

|  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

No problems staff was nice!

|  The best  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

Dr Landes is the best. I have recommended him over and over again. He saved my life. His staff has always been helpful and kind. I'll gladly wait for a skilled professional. It means that he is busy and spending time with each patient.

|  Would not see him  |  show details
by GA-ROCHESTER,MI on Aug 4th, 2009

I went see Dr. Landes at his office. He kept me waiting for 90 minutes before I saw him. He recommended outpatient surgery and then postponed it by 3 hours. I rescheduled and he postponed it by 2 hours the day before the surgery and then on the day of the surgery he postponed it by 3 hours again and I canceled the surgery at that point.I found a new doctor after the last incident. Then Dr.Landes actually sent me a certified letter discharging me from his practice due to me canceling surgery without notice.This was the worse service I have ever had from a doctor and would not recommend him.