A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Louis Lane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond L. Lane practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Lane practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.