Dr. Raymond Lau DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 8 reviews

August 8th, 2013
You think he listens, but the conversation to his friend in the waiting area brought an outlook to a different story. His friend brought along a friend and they asked as to how he manage his patients. The arrogance of the nature of his reply just did not sit well. He said, "I just do not care, ask the patient questions (e.g. How are you? Why are you here?), like those and send them off with medications for I make money prescribing them, a deal with the pharmaceutical companies". There was a drug he injected without saying the caution. I ask for warnings always no matter what from all doctors, be it a nutritionist, heart surgery, podiatrist, etc. The side effect so severe, it distorted my features. I went to see a dermatologist, showed the side effect, the diagnosis that it is now permanent unless I undergo surgery for a skin graft.

July 26th, 2013
dr. lau is honest, straightforward, and detailed.

August 15th, 2012
Cannot be better!
You cannot find a more empathetic and helpful doctor! I have some weight issues and he made me feel comfortable and encouraged to lose the extra pounds. I am also a diabetic. I don't understand the comments posted. Almost seems like some of these folks have the wrong doctor!

September 3rd, 2011
There is a 2 hour wait every time with 3 minutes discussion. He has no idea what circumstances affects me. I would ask specific questions and his responses are vague. Each time blood has to be drawn to be tested. I hate getting needle shots due to the nurses unstable pinpoint accuracy of locating a ripe vein. The conditions were the flu, exhaustion, allergies, migraine, low blood-pressure, thyroid, and Severe ME. He always said hurtful comments. I had enough of not being able to get answers and switched doctor.

May 11th, 2011
Patient doctor
I am not sure if he's a doc with excellent skills(as with any doctor I come across), but he is definitely willing to give me time and listen, even thru the phone, in which case other docs will just have me make an appointment. I don't feel rushed with him. He appears to be unseasoned but I'll stay with him.

March 14th, 2011
Dr. Lau is a well trained medical professional and respects me as a human being. He takes care me and my family well.

December 1st, 2010
D.O. Raymond Gan-Yen Lau needs to consider his medical career first. He ought not to be joking around while working. Please exhibit sensible concern for your patients. Should stop discriminating against aged seniors. Just be glad that you have a job. Focus on being a doctor. Don't bother your patients outside the clinic, is inappropriate. Please stop with your display of ostentation. We don't need to know. I'll have to say you are not the capable physician. Never ever returning. You still got alot to learn.

October 15th, 2010
The appointments were not made by me thus having to stop by many times. He kept on scheduling without consulting me. The physician is not thorough in analyzing results from health documents leading to multiple blood drawn for additional testing. He is slacking towards his responsibility on patients' well-being. His vulgar remarks are offensive, not pertaining to health care. I felt devastated, disgusted, and insulted. If he only would remember his profession as a doctor of osteopathic to care and nothing else. I bid thee farewell.