A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Leblanc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Leblanc has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Arthur Leblanc MD and PA is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Leblanc practice?
- Dr. Raymond Leblanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Leblanc practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Neurological Surgeons.