A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Happy Valley Family Physicians and Happy Valley General Practitioners.