A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lee is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Lee DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Lee practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Happy Valley, OR.
See Happy Valley Family Physicians and Happy Valley Primary Care Doctors.