A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lee is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Shingchun Lee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Lee practices Emergency Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Emergency Physicians.