A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Leidich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Leidich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Leidich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Leidich graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Leidich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Barton Hospital
- Meade District Hospital
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Bruce Leidich MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Leidich practice?
- Dr. Raymond Leidich has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Leidich practices Urology near Dodge City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Liberal, KS and Elkhart, KS.
See Dodge City Urologists.