A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Liccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Liccini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liccini
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liccini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Liccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liccini graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Liccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Paul Liccini MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Liccini practice?
- Dr. Raymond Liccini has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Liccini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.