A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Liccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Liccini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liccini
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liccini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Liccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liccini graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Liccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Paul Liccini MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Liccini practice?
- Dr. Raymond Liccini has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Liccini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.