Learn more about Dr. Raymond Liccini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Liccini is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Liccini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liccini graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Liccini has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Paul Liccini MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Liccini practice?
- Dr. Raymond Liccini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Liccini practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.