A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Limansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Limansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Limansky, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Limansky graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Limansky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Pierre Limansky MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Limansky practice?
- Dr. Raymond Limansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Limansky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Covina, CA.
See West Covina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.