Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Liu
Dr. Raymond Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital, New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Liu has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Raymond Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Teresa Cahill
Boston, MA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Christopher French
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Onofrio Catalano
Boston, MA 0.01 mi18