inactive

Raymond E Liverman Sr DO Patient Reviews

July 12th, 2015
Great doctor. Always makes me feel like he understands my problems and genuinely wants to help me get better.

April 26th, 2015
Greatly Empathetic
Diagnosed with non-relenting Major Depressive Disorder and ADD, I have had a years long search of trial and error finding a good doctor. Changing insurance also complicated the effort, but after seeing Dr, Liverman I have come to realize I suffered more than I should have for a very, very long time. Dr. Liverman never looks at his watch or otherwise stops his time with you until he has the whole story and even generally repeats what you have told him in terms of needs and history. He also listens to what has worked and not worked for you in the past and incorporates that information into your care. Personally, I am now on disability and he even takes additional time to research what I can and cannot afford according to my coverage. I deeply regret not finding him years ago and recommend him with no reservations whatsoever. You will be pleased.

December 1st, 2012
A caring person with a lot of insight
Dr. Liverman is older than most doctors and uses his experience both as a doctor and life experiences to help others. He is willing to try new meds, but ultimately, would like patients to not need them. He gets to know his patients as if they were family! Finding another doctor that truely has good intentions for his patients as Dr. Liverman shows, would be difficult!

July 28th, 2011
Great Experience
Great Experience with this doctor andhis staff was exceptional. Felt likewe had been friends forever. The frontoffice took care of all of the insuranceproblems related to my offie visit.

May 13th, 2011
Rude office manager
My biggest complaint with Dr Liverman is his office manager. She is rude and very unhelpful. Its a good thing she is his wife because she would never make it in the real working world. She was impatient, condescending and down-right insulting.