A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Long is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Alexander Long MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Long practice?
- Dr. Raymond Long has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raymond Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.