A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Alexander Long MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Long practice?
- Dr. Raymond Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Long practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Albans, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL and New York, NY.
See Saint Albans Surgeons.