A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lord, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Sterling Lord MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lord practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lord has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Lord practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.