Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lord
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lord, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Sterling Lord MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lord practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lord has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lord practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MI and South Haven, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.