Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lord
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lord Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lord, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Lord graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Lord has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Sterling Lord MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Lord practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lord has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lord practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hastings, MI and South Haven, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Hematologists, and Kalamazoo Oncologists.