A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lower
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lower, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lower graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lower has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Francis Lower DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Lower practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lower practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, VA.
See Leesburg Surgeons.