A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Luna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Julian Luna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Luna practice?
- Dr. Raymond Luna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Luna practices Family Medicine near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, TX.
See Livingston Family Physicians.