Learn more about Dr. Raymond Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Luna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Luna, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Memorial Medical Center-Livingston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Julian Luna MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Luna practice?
- Dr. Raymond Luna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Luna practices Family Medicine near Livingston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Livingston Primary Care Doctors.