Dr. Raymond Luna MD Patient Reviews

September 8th, 2015
Family doctor for 35 years

August 15th, 2015
RN
as a nurse I have got to work with Dr Luna and I got to see first had what a caring physician he is. He became my physician after I worked with him for a year, he is a very, very good physician, he listens to his patient, takes his time with them and I have seen him make house calls when he felt the patient needed it. when I move out of the Livingston area I still continue to see him as my PCP, as I have not found any other doctor as good.

July 29th, 2015
left untreated and in worse physical condition than ever
First of all, Anyone who would a copy of my medical records to see factual information..need only to ask. I have gone to see this dr. Luna several times over about a six month plus period for abdominal pain which has caused my quality of life to suffer beyond the extreme. After complaining of severe pain and total suffering, over the course of about four office visits, he never gave me anything to help with the actual pain...nor any type of treatment for the almost complete loss of sleep and severe loss of appetite..the tests he ordered were repetitive and unexplained...the results and the reason he believed they were necessary are.....to date....unknown and unexplained on even the basic level.. On a side note, the staff and ease of appointments is upper class to say the least ...but I didn't need a new place find friends or meet nice people ..I went to be treated for a medical condition!

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Luna has been my family Dr. for almost 30 years and I trust him emphatically. If he advised me to jump off a tall building, I probably would. He has gotten me and my family through some tough times.

March 23rd, 2015
He's been my doctor for 45 years and I he's helped me through some very hard times.

May 11th, 2009
Sales Manager
My family has gone to Dr. Luna for 20+ years. He's the doctor that you see in the movies making house calls. He is caring and compassionate. My father was diagnosed with malignant melanoma in 1999 and Dr. Luna encouraged him two explore his options, always considerate of his patients feelings and quality of life in such a dire situation. My father lived 10 months longer than expected using alternative medicine, and he felt relatively good up until the day he passed. This doctor is trusted and highly sought after. A rare thing these days.